2011年8月24日星期三

love zentai

As just one newly-graduated student, purpose in doitstyle is my very first formal job, a broad range of factors have been my very first time to touch, a broad range of factors is novelty to me. Our company is just one wholesaler of zentai,wedding dresses, evening dresses, costume and so on. that is my fist time to relize so a broad range of outfits of western, outfits also reflect just one area's culture
In our doitstyle, the best-selling commodities is lycra zentai, so costume is just one merchandise which i make contact with most, for getting honest, I don't understant what the zentai mean. I don't recognize how could suit on this cloth and go out? I don't know both how could this cloth fabulous to westen person. since the making in the work, I have some individual notion gradually, I relize through the information that the broad range of well-known purson placing on all types of zentai in an astonishingly broad range of unique occasions, and from our developing demands I find out out that zentai really is just one fishion,although there could possibly be considered a broad range of individuals don't know, as well as dislike it, these don't obstract the zentai go in toward the sight of individuals gradually. Zentai develop to be just one mainstream,I think you would certainly not shock which you see just one man placing on zentai from the street, at just one party, at just one club or anywhere.

没有评论:

发表评论